Can't commit to a full workout regime or highly restrictive diet? You don't need to.

Health and wellness come not from a magic pill, diet, or program, but from gradually transforming your current lifestyle into a healthy one, day by day.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

**Blog Update**

Hey there friends,

In order to keep my priorities in line, and my sanity in tact, I have decided to not post fit tips every single week day.  From here on out, I will still post regularly as I have the time to do so.  If you stumbled upon this blog, or even if you are a regular reader, please browse around and check out some of the 64 fit tips that I have already posted.  For your convenience they are categorized into, Aerobic Exercise, Nutrition, Perspective, Recipes, Running and Strength Training.  You can find the posts arranged by topic directly under my picture and profile.

Have a great week!

Because of Awesome Jesus,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment