Can't commit to a full workout regime or highly restrictive diet? You don't need to.

Health and wellness come not from a magic pill, diet, or program, but from gradually transforming your current lifestyle into a healthy one, day by day.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tip #39: Take advantage of the daylight!

I've heard a lot of moaning and groaning about Daylight Savings Time, but instead of complaining, why not get outside and enjoy it instead?  I know it's tough to get up when the stars are still out, but that extra hour of sunshine is worth it!

After dinner, put on those walking/running shoes and take a walk or even go on a little jog.  Have a family?  Make it a family affair.  Get out the bikes, the strollers (or whatever else you enjoy) and take a family walk together!  I'm sure your dog would enjoy the exercise and fresh air too.

Spring is in the air my friends, and it's time to stop making excuses.  You CAN get healthy.  Go get your shoes on.  The beautiful outdoors are waiting on you.

2 comments:

  1. I did this tonight and it was great! My dog and I had some great bonding time after dinner walking in the neighborhood. This is a wonderful time to enjoy the blooming trees and an abundance of beauty out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kitt! I'm so glad you got a chance to get outside and walk. Good for you physically, mentally and spiritually :)

    ReplyDelete